Vantage Living promises a healthy, connected and more fulfilling life experience for our residents. We do so by encouraging a healthy lifestyle, creating deep, meaningful relationships and living and breathing the Vibrant Advantage™ – our unique promise to each and every Vantage Living resident.
From the moment you are welcomed into Chateau Three Hills you will be delighted by the warm atmosphere, friendly, happy residents and helpful, accommodating employees.
Begin the day with a full breakfast in our grand dining room, then take part in one of the many activities happening around the Chateau. We have a monthly calendar filled with activities to choose from. You can take part in an exercise class, indulge in your favorite hobby, take a literary adventure with a good book, or just relax in the courtyard with friends. The choice is always yours!
- Exercise / Games Room
- Fitness Classes
- Art Studio
- Guest Suite for overnight visitor (by reservation)
- Guest meals (additional cost)
- Complimentary guest parking
- Private Dining Room (by reservation)
- Hair Salon
- Indoor Courtyard
- Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor (if you choose to do your own personal laundry)
- 24hr Community Kitchen
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY.
At Chateau Three Hills, resident safety and security is of primary importance to us. Extra care has been taken throughout this community so we can provide residents with maximum comfort and security. You can have peace of mind knowing that we provide:
- 24-hour trained on-site staff
- Personal Emergency Response System (in-house monitoring), two way communication, Pendants and in-suite call bells
- Fire sprinkler system throughout
- Emergency stairwell refuge area located on each floor
- Internal and external fire and elevator monitoring
- Heat and smoke detectors in all common area and private suites
- All areas are wheelchair accessible
- All entrance and exit doors are alarmed
- Well-lit grounds and parking area
“When I first left the farm, I wasn’t sure about moving into a new place. But after I got settled at the Chateau, and familiar with everyone, it’s been so good! I have a good group of friends, and with all the activities, I don’t have time to feel alone anymore. Thank you Chateau, and everyone for bringing so much happiness into my life.” – Len E.
“I chose Chateau Three Hills because it felt comfortable, much like home. The rooms are spacious, wide hallways and there’s a warm, friendly atmosphere. The commitment and work ethic from the caring staff make the Chateau feel like family. The amenities and variety of activities are such an important part of daily life here. I’m so thankful that I chose the Chateau as my home. The friendships I’ve made are so meaningful” – Eileen H.
“Since living at Chateau Three Hills my health has improved. I do not have to worry about caring for house – this is my home now. Meals, cleaning and other needs are taken care of for me. I lead a full life with all of the activities around here and I don’t even have to go out in the cold! Even my spiritual needs are met and my quality of life has greatly improved. I’m grateful to Chateau Three Hills for bringing me peace and joy at this time in my life.” – Julie P.